Tribal Boards provides a limited one year board warranty.
Your warranty registration card is packaged with this owner’s manual and should be completed and returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you have problems with your board contact your dealer first.
If you need further assistance, contact Tribal Boards. To help process any warranty problems, please complete your warranty card and mail it directly to Tribal Boards.
Tribal Boards warrants each inflatable stand up paddleboard to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period listed below. Tribal Boards will repair or, at its discretion, replace defective parts.
The warranty period for the board is one year.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and discoloration from environmental exposure
- Damage caused by abuse or failure to perform normal maintenance
- Damage caused by hitting submerged objects, beaching, or dropping
- Damage caused by mooring or storing board in water
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications
- Transportation of board or parts to Tribal Boards or its dealers
- Any board used as a rental or placed in commercial service
- Any other consequential damage, incidental damages or incidental expenses, including damage to property
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To Obtain Warranty Service: Within 30 days of discovering a defect, take your board, along with the proof of purchase (sales receipt) to the authorized Tribal Board dealer from whom you purchased your board, unless you have moved or are traveling. In that case, take it to the nearest authorized Tribal Board Dealer.
In the event you are not completely satisfied, you may return your purchase for refund, in-store credit or exchange. (customer responsible for any shipping costs we incur).
All returns of new and unused products must be in original packing material and must be made within 15 days of receipt. Returns must be accompanied by our return authorization number (on box and enclosed copy of invoice). Products returned to us without Return Authorization number will be refused and returned to customer.